List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:walter harms Date:March 9 2009 4:18pm
Subject:Re: generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instance health
View as plain text
you may like to try "mytop"
or

watch -n10 mysql -BNA <databasename> -e "show full processlist"

add user,host,databasename as needed

Sven schrieb:
> Hi folks
>
> I am searching for a generic command to monitor that MySQL instance is
> up and running. I don't have any know-how about the schema of the DB.
>
> kind regards
> Sven Aluoor

Thread
generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instance healthSven9 Mar
  • Re: generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instance healthwalter harms9 Mar
  • Re: generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instancehealthThomas Spahni11 Mar
    • Re: generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instance healthSven11 Mar