List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sven Date:March 9 2009 3:05pm
Subject:generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instance health
View as plain text
Hi folks

I am searching for a generic command to monitor that MySQL instance is
up and running. I don't have any know-how about the schema of the DB.

kind regards
Sven Aluoor
Thread
generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instance healthSven9 Mar
  • Re: generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instance healthwalter harms9 Mar
  • Re: generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instancehealthThomas Spahni11 Mar
    • Re: generic remote command/script for monitoring MySQL instance healthSven11 Mar