List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Baron Schwartz Date:March 6 2009 2:54am
Subject:Re: Concurrent Inserts with merged table
View as plain text
> Is there a way I can restore the concurrent select feature to a working
> state without having to shut down the server and rebuild the entire data
> base?

Usually when concurrent insert is not permitted, it's because there
are holes in the table that cause inserts to go somewhere other than
at the end of the table.
Thread
Concurrent Inserts with merged tablebuford25 Feb
  • Re: Concurrent Inserts with merged tableJohan De Meersman25 Feb
    • Re: Concurrent Inserts with merged tablebuford26 Feb
      • Re: Concurrent Inserts with merged tablemos26 Feb
        • Re: Concurrent Inserts with merged tablebuford28 Feb
        • Re: Concurrent Inserts with merged tablebuford6 Mar
          • Re: Concurrent Inserts with merged tableBaron Schwartz6 Mar
            • Re: Concurrent Inserts with merged tablemos6 Mar
            • Re: Concurrent Inserts with merged tablebuford7 Mar
              • Re: Concurrent Inserts with merged tableBaron Schwartz7 Mar
                • Re: Concurrent Inserts with merged tablebuford7 Mar
                • Re: Concurrent Inserts with merged tablebuford11 Mar