List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John G. Heim Date:March 5 2009 4:38pm
Subject:best mysql optimization tutorial and/or quick start guide?
View as plain text
I've been poking around google looking for tutorials and/or quick start
guides on optimizing the mysql server. We just upgraded our DB server from 2
Gb of RAM to 16. But I don't know how to reconfigure mysql to take full
advantage of it. Although, just installing the RAM seems to have made a huge
difference.

Any suggestions for a really good tutorial on configuring the server based
on the amount of RAM, etc?

Thread
best mysql optimization tutorial and/or quick start guide?John G. Heim5 Mar
  • Re: best mysql optimization tutorial and/or quick start guide?Walter Heck5 Mar
RE: best mysql optimization tutorial and/or quick start guide?Stephen Edberg5 Mar
  • Re: best mysql optimization tutorial and/or quick start guide?Darryle Steplight5 Mar
  • Re: best mysql optimization tutorial and/or quick start guide?John G. Heim16 Mar
    • Re: best mysql optimization tutorial and/or quick start guide?David M. Karr16 Mar