List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carl Date:March 4 2009 7:01pm
Subject:Re: Select query locks tables in Innodb
View as plain text
I did check that all tables are Innodb.

I was using the Navicat Server Monitor because I know that when I see the
monitor reporting a status of locked during an attempted query, that user
comes to a complete halt until the lock is cleared (usually by the bad query
finishing.)

I will check the isolation level but I believe it is whatever was set out of
the box (five years ago.)

Thanks,

Carl