List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Menachem Bazian Date:March 2 2009 10:00pm
Subject:Enumerate MySQL Servers?
View as plain text
I hope this is the right forum because what I asking for is not strictly
MySQL itself but rather related to MySQL but here goes....

I need to be able to enumerate the list of any MySQL servers that are
available to a computer. I can do this with SQL Server... I was
wondering if anyone had a way for doing this for MySQL Servers...

The client program will be in VB or Visual FoxPro...

Thanks in advance
Thread
Enumerate MySQL Servers?Menachem Bazian2 Mar
  • Re: Enumerate MySQL Servers?Claudio Nanni3 Mar
    • Re: Enumerate MySQL Servers?michael3 Mar
      • Re: Enumerate MySQL Servers?michael3 Mar
  • RE: Enumerate MySQL Servers?Martin Gainty3 Mar