List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:February 23 2009 7:21pm
Subject:RE: Record IDs
View as plain text

[JS] If the table isn't too large, you might be able to

CREATE TABLE holder SELECT DISTINCT * FROM doubles [WHERE ...];

DELETE FROM doubles [WHERE ...]

INSERT INTO doubles SELECT * FROM holder;

>Hagen Finley
>Boulder, CO
>

>--
>infoshop.com

Thread
book categoriesPJ22 Feb
  • Re: book categoriesClaudio Nanni22 Feb
    • Re: book categoriesPJ23 Feb
  • RE: book categoriesJerry Schwartz23 Feb
    • Record IDsHagen Finley23 Feb
      • Re: Record IDsMattia Merzi23 Feb
      • Re: Record IDsBrent Baisley23 Feb
      • RE: Record IDsJerry Schwartz23 Feb