List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mattia Merzi Date:February 23 2009 4:43pm
Subject:Re: Record IDs
View as plain text
2009/2/23 Hagen Finley <finhagen@stripped>:
> I have a number of duplicate records in my table which are identical hence,
> I can't do a delete on the columns without deleting both records. One
> deletion strategy I have considered is identifying the records by their
> table record id - but I don't know for certain that such an identifier
> exists or how I would show it via a select statement. Any suggestions?

DELETE FROM yourtable WHERE foo=bar LIMIT 1
should do the job.

Greetings,

Mattia Merzi.
Thread
book categoriesPJ22 Feb
  • Re: book categoriesClaudio Nanni22 Feb
    • Re: book categoriesPJ23 Feb
  • RE: book categoriesJerry Schwartz23 Feb
    • Record IDsHagen Finley23 Feb
      • Re: Record IDsMattia Merzi23 Feb
      • Re: Record IDsBrent Baisley23 Feb
      • RE: Record IDsJerry Schwartz23 Feb