List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hagen Finley Date:February 23 2009 4:40pm
Subject:Record IDs
View as plain text
I have a number of duplicate records in my table which are identical hence,
I can't do a delete on the columns without deleting both records. One
deletion strategy I have considered is identifying the records by their
table record id - but I don't know for certain that such an identifier
exists or how I would show it via a select statement. Any suggestions?

Hagen Finley
Boulder, CO

Thread
book categoriesPJ22 Feb
  • Re: book categoriesClaudio Nanni22 Feb
    • Re: book categoriesPJ23 Feb
  • RE: book categoriesJerry Schwartz23 Feb
    • Record IDsHagen Finley23 Feb
      • Re: Record IDsMattia Merzi23 Feb
      • Re: Record IDsBrent Baisley23 Feb
      • RE: Record IDsJerry Schwartz23 Feb