List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Rehm Date:February 21 2009 6:47pm
Subject:moving data to MySQL
View as plain text
I want to write some programs to work with data from eveonline.com but my
installed database is MySQL and the data format they provide is a backup of
MSSQL. They recommend installing SQL Server 2005 Express and I've downloaded
that and am willing to install it, I just want to know if there is a
programmatic way of transferring the data to MySQL. Any help or insight
would be appreciated, I have been away from coding for several years because
of health issues and I'm trying to knock the rust off my brain and get going
again.

Chris Rehm
chris@stripped

Thread
moving data to MySQLChris Rehm21 Feb
  • Re: moving data to MySQLDimitar Vasilev21 Feb
  • Re: moving data to MySQLClaudio Nanni22 Feb
    • Re: moving data to MySQLHaidong Ji22 Feb
      • Re: moving data to MySQLClaudio Nanni22 Feb
Re: moving data to MySQLchaim.rieger21 Feb