List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Lyons Date:February 20 2009 12:33pm
Subject:Re: enabling storage engine with RPM install
View as plain text
yes, but how does one add engines to an existing install?  Is it possible?
I might want/need to add a storage engine that was not in the initial
install.

--
Jim Lyons
Web developer / Database administrator
http://www.weblyons.com

Thread
enabling storage engine with RPM installJim Lyons20 Feb
  • Re: enabling storage engine with RPM installKrishna Chandra Prajapati20 Feb
    • Re: enabling storage engine with RPM installJim Lyons20 Feb
      • Re: enabling storage engine with RPM installDan Nelson20 Feb