List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Krishna Chandra Prajapati Date:February 20 2009 6:59am
Subject:Re: enabling storage engine with RPM install
View as plain text
Hi Jim,

mysql rpm installation comes with default storage engine myism and innodb.
Just verify show engines on mysql prompt.

--
Krishna Chandra Prajapati
MySQL DBA,

Thread
enabling storage engine with RPM installJim Lyons20 Feb
  • Re: enabling storage engine with RPM installKrishna Chandra Prajapati20 Feb
    • Re: enabling storage engine with RPM installJim Lyons20 Feb
      • Re: enabling storage engine with RPM installDan Nelson20 Feb