List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Prathima Rao Date:February 17 2009 6:37am
Subject:Re: Slow connection over VPN
View as plain text
it depends on the vpn router
if u need more info let me know

----- Original Message -----
From: "Duncan, Kurt (MCUSA)" <kurt@stripped>
To: <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 12:09 AM
Subject: Slow connection over VPN

We have an application using mysql.  When we run it locally there are no
issues.  If we try and connect to a remote database machine over VPN it
works but takes a VERY long time to get anything done.  We are using the
exact same database.  All other programs using the same VPN run fine and
the speed on the VPN has tested fine.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Kurt Duncan