List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kurt (MCUSA) Duncan Date:February 16 2009 6:39pm
Subject:Slow connection over VPN
View as plain text
We have an application using mysql.  When we run it locally there are no
issues.  If we try and connect to a remote database machine over VPN it
works but takes a VERY long time to get anything done.  We are using the
exact same database.  All other programs using the same VPN run fine and
the speed on the VPN has tested fine.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Kurt Duncan

Thread
DB crashing while dumpingJason Davis15 Feb
  • RE: DB crashing while dumpingMartin Gainty15 Feb
    • Re: DB crashing while dumpingWalter Heck16 Feb
      • Re: DB crashing while dumpingJason Davis16 Feb
        • Re: DB crashing while dumpingWalter Heck16 Feb
        • Slow connection over VPNMCUSA)16 Feb
          • Re: Slow connection over VPNPrathima Rao17 Feb
    • Re: DB crashing while dumpingJason Davis16 Feb