List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jason Davis Date:February 16 2009 7:01am
Subject:Re: DB crashing while dumping
View as plain text
On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Martin Gainty <mgainty@stripped> wrote:

>  Jason-
>
> can we see the schema and a few data rows for
> `soapware_charts_xmldocumentitems`
> says something about invalid pointers?
>
> Martin

Ok, I hope this is what you are wanting, I'm a newb.

schema: http://papernapkin.org/pastebin/view/4451/

two rows of data: http://papernapkin.org/pastebin/view/4452/

Thanks,
Jason

Thread
DB crashing while dumpingJason Davis15 Feb
  • RE: DB crashing while dumpingMartin Gainty15 Feb
    • Re: DB crashing while dumpingWalter Heck16 Feb
      • Re: DB crashing while dumpingJason Davis16 Feb
        • Re: DB crashing while dumpingWalter Heck16 Feb
        • Slow connection over VPNMCUSA)16 Feb
          • Re: Slow connection over VPNPrathima Rao17 Feb
    • Re: DB crashing while dumpingJason Davis16 Feb