List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Walter Heck Date:February 16 2009 6:56am
Subject:Re: DB crashing while dumping
View as plain text
From what I read it is indeed a bug that was so far only found on 64
bits amd platform. Maybe it is not what is causing your problem, but
it is worth looking into :)

Walter

PS. Sorry for just posting a link in my last message. I was tired and
din't have much time :)

OlinData: Professional services for MySQL
Support * Consulting * Administration
http://www.olindata.com

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 7:48 AM, Jason Davis <jdavis@stripped> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Walter Heck <lists@stripped> wrote:
>>
>> http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=26081
>
> Walter,
>
> Thanks for replying. I read the bug and the comments. This seems to be a
> problem on 64bit AMD hardware. Is this a correct assessment?
> I'm using 2x Xeon quad core 64bit.
>
> Thanks,
> jd

Thread
DB crashing while dumpingJason Davis15 Feb
  • RE: DB crashing while dumpingMartin Gainty15 Feb
    • Re: DB crashing while dumpingWalter Heck16 Feb
      • Re: DB crashing while dumpingJason Davis16 Feb
        • Re: DB crashing while dumpingWalter Heck16 Feb
        • Slow connection over VPNMCUSA)16 Feb
          • Re: Slow connection over VPNPrathima Rao17 Feb
    • Re: DB crashing while dumpingJason Davis16 Feb