List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Gainty Date:February 15 2009 8:43pm
Subject:RE: DB crashing while dumping
View as plain text
Jason-

can we see the schema and a few data rows for `soapware_charts_xmldocumentitems`
says something about invalid pointers?

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content
contained within this transmission.

> Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 11:59:00 -0700
> Subject: DB crashing while dumping
> From: jdavis@stripped
> To: mysql@stripped
>
> Hello,
>  I have been trying mysqldump with different switches to get my DB to dump.
> All give me the same error (after dumping 218gigs) :
>
> http://papernapkin.org/pastebin/view/4447/
>
> Here is the command I'm currently trying..
>
>  mysqldump -A -q -v --lock-all-tables -u root -p --skip-extended-insert
> --master-data > /root/sql_dump1.sql
>
> Can anyone advice on what to do?
>
> Thank You Very Much,
> Jason Davis

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_022009
Thread
DB crashing while dumpingJason Davis15 Feb
  • RE: DB crashing while dumpingMartin Gainty15 Feb
    • Re: DB crashing while dumpingWalter Heck16 Feb
      • Re: DB crashing while dumpingJason Davis16 Feb
        • Re: DB crashing while dumpingWalter Heck16 Feb
        • Slow connection over VPNMCUSA)16 Feb
          • Re: Slow connection over VPNPrathima Rao17 Feb
    • Re: DB crashing while dumpingJason Davis16 Feb