List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:February 15 2009 6:38pm
Subject:Re: When will MySQL support array datatype?
View as plain text
>   Who could tell me when the MySQL support array datatype?
> Any reply will be appreciated.

Given that you appreciate -any- reply ... I hope it never supports
it.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Database questions? Check the forum:
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com
Thread
When will MySQL support array datatype?Moon's Father15 Feb
  • Re: When will MySQL support array datatype?Martijn Tonies15 Feb
  • Re: When will MySQL support array datatype?Claudio Nanni15 Feb
    • Re: When will MySQL support array datatype?Moon's Father10 Mar
      • Re: When will MySQL support array datatype?Darryle Steplight10 Mar
  • Re: When will MySQL support array datatype?Andrew Garner10 Mar