List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andy Smith Date:February 12 2009 5:17pm
Subject:Re: Install problem: log file issue
View as plain text
It could be that your my.cnf isn't being read (permissions or in the
wrong directory), or that you have multiple my.cnf files.

Quoting "csegovis@stripped" <csegovis@stripped>:

> That is intentional.  I want to write the log to a non-standard location.

Install problem: log file issuecsegovis@gmail.com12 Feb
  • Re: Install problem: log file issuefire912 Feb
    • Re: Install problem: log file issuecsegovis@gmail.com12 Feb
      • Re: Install problem: log file issueAndy Smith12 Feb
        • Re: Install problem: log file issuecsegovis@gmail.com12 Feb
          • Re: Install problem: log file issueWalter Heck12 Feb
            • Re: Install problem: log file issuecsegovis@gmail.com13 Feb
              • Re: Install problem: log file issuePaul DuBois13 Feb