List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:February 11 2009 12:44am
Subject:Re: mysql optimization tips
View as plain text
On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 7:23 PM, Baron Schwartz <baron@stripped> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 9:25 AM, monloi perez <mlp_folder@stripped> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm not sure if this question is fine, I'm new to the list and I just have one
> very important question.
>> Can anyone help me suggest the right optimization for our company's server.
>
> I suggest High Performance MySQL, Second Edition :-)  There's no way
> to really give any good advice without knowing what you use the server
> for.

I enthusiastically second that recommendation

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 - All models are wrong.  Some models are useful.
Thread
mysql optimization tipsmonloi perez10 Feb
  • Re: mysql optimization tipsBaron Schwartz11 Feb
    • Re: mysql optimization tipsMichael Dykman11 Feb
      • Re: mysql optimization tipsmos11 Feb
        • Re: mysql optimization tipsBaron Schwartz11 Feb