List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Baron Schwartz Date:February 11 2009 12:23am
Subject:Re: mysql optimization tips
View as plain text

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 9:25 AM, monloi perez <mlp_folder@stripped> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'm not sure if this question is fine, I'm new to the list and I just have one very
> important question.
> Can anyone help me suggest the right optimization for our company's server.

I suggest High Performance MySQL, Second Edition :-)  There's no way
to really give any good advice without knowing what you use the server

Baron Schwartz, Director of Consulting, Percona Inc.
Our Blog:
Our Services:
mysql optimization tipsmonloi perez10 Feb
  • Re: mysql optimization tipsBaron Schwartz11 Feb
    • Re: mysql optimization tipsMichael Dykman11 Feb
      • Re: mysql optimization tipsmos11 Feb
        • Re: mysql optimization tipsBaron Schwartz11 Feb