SQL Maestro Group announces the release of SQL Maestro for MySQL 9.2,
a Windows GUI solution for MySQL administration and database
development. The new version is immediately available for download at
1. Starting with this version it is possible to manage remote servers
i.e. servers that can be later used when creating tables with the
FEDERATED storage engine (MySQL 5.1.15 and higher).
2. SQL Editor: support for explicit transaction management has been
implemented. Now you can execute queries either in autocommit mode
(default behavior) or manage transactions manually.
3. Visual Query Builder has been dramatically improved. Now it can
produce INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE statements as well as the SELECT
statements containing subqueries and/or UNIONs.
4. Trigger Editor: the Code Completion feature becomes available for
the NEW and OLD keywords.
5. Tabbed MDI interface: a popup menu has been added to each tab.
6. An Italian localization is now included into the installation package.
7. Data grid: starting with this version it is possible to allow
displaying row numbers in grids.
In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor
improvements and corrections have been made. For more information,
visit the SQLMaestro web site:
SQL Maestro Group is engaged in developing database administration and
management tools for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2,
SQLite, SQL Anywhere, Firebird and MaxDB providing the highest
performance, scalability and reliability to meet the requirements of
today's database applications.
SQL Maestro Group
|• ANN: SQL Maestro for MySQL 9.2 released||SQL Maestro Team||9 Feb|