List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:February 8 2009 5:14pm
Subject:Re: What ever happened to NitroEDb engine for MySQL
View as plain text
We recently began using infobright in my shop..  reporting queries
against 10's of millions of rows which previously had taken ~2 hours
to execute where reduced to less than 10 minutes.  It certainly comes
with it's own set of limitations but it has been a god-send for us.

 - michael

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 10:58 AM, Baron Schwartz <baron@stripped> wrote:
> I'd not hold your breath.
>
> Take a look at the open-source version of Infobright.
>
> On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 8:21 PM, mos <mos99@stripped> wrote:
>> NitroEDB was suppose to be shipped Q2 2007. Whatever happened to that? When
>> can I expect it? TIA

 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 - All models are wrong.  Some models are useful.
Thread
What ever happened to NitroEDb engine for MySQLmos8 Feb
  • Re: What ever happened to NitroEDb engine for MySQLBaron Schwartz8 Feb
    • Re: What ever happened to NitroEDb engine for MySQLMichael Dykman8 Feb
      • Re: What ever happened to NitroEDb engine for MySQLmos8 Feb
        • Re: What ever happened to NitroEDb engine for MySQLMichael Dykman9 Feb
        • Re: What ever happened to NitroEDb engine for MySQLBaron Schwartz9 Feb
          • Re: What ever happened to NitroEDb engine for MySQLmos9 Feb
            • Re: What ever happened to NitroEDb engine for MySQLBaron Schwartz9 Feb