List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Baron Schwartz Date:February 5 2009 9:02pm
Subject:Re: Instance scale-out
View as plain text
"For the purposes of the exam, which I think the original question related
to, I would say you have to accept mysql's interpretation of 'network
interface' as being a port, socket, pipe etc. Thats what it says in the
study guide and the reference manual and thats what they are going to test
you on."

I'm sure if you bring this to Dave Stokes's attention, he will see
that the ambiguity is cleared up.  The way this is used in the cert
guide is NOT common usage (I will not comment on whether it's correct
or not) and will be a trap if it's really tested the way it's worded.
I know they aren't trying to trap anyone.
Thread
Instance scale-outClaudio Nanni5 Feb
  • Re: Instance scale-outJohn Daisley5 Feb
  • Re: Instance scale-outAndy Smith5 Feb
    • Re: Instance scale-outJohn Daisley5 Feb
      • Re: Instance scale-outClaudio Nanni5 Feb
        • Re: Instance scale-outJohn Daisley5 Feb
          • Re: Instance scale-outAndy Smith5 Feb
            • Re: Instance scale-outJohn Daisley5 Feb
          • Re: Instance scale-outClaudio Nanni5 Feb
            • Re: Instance scale-outBaron Schwartz5 Feb
Re: Instance scale-outClaudio Nanni5 Feb