List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andy Smith Date:February 5 2009 11:41am
Subject:Re: Instance scale-out
View as plain text
Hi Claudio,

   I don't think its your English, I agree with you that its not just
confusing it is wrong.

"Each server must have its own network interface"

At least for my 10 years experience in IT and UNIX I would understand
network interface as physical network interface unless specified as
otherwise. Maybe the MySQL community has a differenet opinion :P

;)

cheers Andy.

Instance scale-outClaudio Nanni5 Feb
  • Re: Instance scale-outJohn Daisley5 Feb
  • Re: Instance scale-outAndy Smith5 Feb
    • Re: Instance scale-outJohn Daisley5 Feb
      • Re: Instance scale-outClaudio Nanni5 Feb
        • Re: Instance scale-outJohn Daisley5 Feb
          • Re: Instance scale-outAndy Smith5 Feb
            • Re: Instance scale-outJohn Daisley5 Feb
          • Re: Instance scale-outClaudio Nanni5 Feb
            • Re: Instance scale-outBaron Schwartz5 Feb
Re: Instance scale-outClaudio Nanni5 Feb