List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:February 2 2009 7:02pm
Subject:RE: grabbing even addresses?
View as plain text
Why use a cannon on a gnat?

Your data is already in an Excel spreadsheet, so why not use Excel to do
this?

=ISODD(LEFT(A1,SEARCH(" ",A1)-1))

Will be true if the street number is odd; then you can just filter on that
column to select the "TRUE" rows, and copy them to wherever you need them.

Thread
grabbing even addresses?Jason Pruim2 Feb
  • Re: grabbing even addresses?ewen fortune2 Feb
  • Re: grabbing even addresses?Christoph Boget2 Feb
    • Re: grabbing even addresses?Jason Pruim2 Feb
  • RE: grabbing even addresses?Tom [Ontario] Kralidis2 Feb
  • RE: grabbing even addresses?Martin Gainty2 Feb
    • Re: grabbing even addresses?Daniel Brown2 Feb
  • RE: grabbing even addresses?Jerry Schwartz2 Feb