List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jason Pruim Date:February 2 2009 6:27pm
Subject:grabbing even addresses?
View as plain text
Hello!

I was wondering if something was possible, I have an excel file right
now of US mailing addresses, and what I need to do is select all the
odd numbered addresses on one road, is there an easy way I can do
that from MySQL? the addresses could contain 3, 4 or 5 numbers per
addresses such as:

123 Main
1232 Main
1233 Main
1234 Main
12345 Main

and what I want out of those would be:

1232 Main
1234 Main

Any ideas? Thanks for looking! :)

--
Jason Pruim
japruim@stripped

Thread
grabbing even addresses?Jason Pruim2 Feb
  • Re: grabbing even addresses?ewen fortune2 Feb
  • Re: grabbing even addresses?Christoph Boget2 Feb
    • Re: grabbing even addresses?Jason Pruim2 Feb
  • RE: grabbing even addresses?Tom [Ontario] Kralidis2 Feb
  • RE: grabbing even addresses?Martin Gainty2 Feb
    • Re: grabbing even addresses?Daniel Brown2 Feb
  • RE: grabbing even addresses?Jerry Schwartz2 Feb