List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Gainty Date:February 1 2009 10:18pm
Subject:RE: Certification Feedback?
View as plain text

I would concentrate on SQL certification first

To  know package foo does bar method for MySQL is a good extra tool to have in your
but more important for the bigger companies to be able to use your skillset for MySQL AND
DB2 AND Oracle

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content
contained within this transmission.