List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert D. Crawford Date:February 1 2009 8:42pm
Subject: Re: questions about merging
View as plain text
Walter Heck <lists@stripped> writes:

> Might be a bit late,

Better late than never.

> but on the naming issue: why not rename the tables on the old database
> before doing the dump? that would save you from potentially messing
> with your data due to parsing problems.

A good idea, but it wouldn't have worked for me.  The original site was
not mine and I didn't have permission to do so.

Thanks,
rdc>
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@stripped

Thread
questions about merging Robert D. Crawford28 Jan
  • RE: questions about merging Olaf Stein28 Jan
  • Re: questions about mergingRobert D. Crawford29 Jan
    • Re: questions about mergingClaudio Nanni30 Jan
      • Re: questions about mergingOlaf Stein30 Jan
      • Re: questions about mergingRobert D. Crawford30 Jan
        • Re: questions about mergingWalter Heck1 Feb
      • Re: questions about mergingRobert D. Crawford1 Feb
        • Re: questions about mergingWalter Heck1 Feb
    • Re: questions about mergingSteve Holmes1 Feb