List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daniel Lahey Date:February 1 2009 8:29pm
Subject:Certification Feedback?
View as plain text
I'm considering MySQL certification, and I'm wondering which
certifications I should target.  I've been developing using MySQL for
about 4-5 years, but am looking to get out of development and into a
DBA role.  I've worked with various database engines for about 20
years, so it would seem that I'd be OK just going for the CMDBA
certification.  Does anyone have any feedback regarding these tracks?
It looks very much like I'd best just go for the CMDBA, but I don't
want to leave any gaps.  I'd be grateful for any advice.  Cheers,
Daniel.
Thread
Certification Feedback?Daniel Lahey1 Feb
  • RE: Certification Feedback?Martin Gainty1 Feb