List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:January 29 2009 9:06pm
Subject:Re: TIME variable issue
View as plain text
>We are using TIME for calculating SLA and this sometimes
>involves a years time to hold in the time variable. Please suggest
>an alternative.

Define a proper "interval"-like construct??

TIME should be used for "time of day", even though MySQL
supports storing more in it, doesn't mean it's a good idea.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Database questions? Check the forum:
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com
Thread
TIME variable issueAjit Tirumalasetti29 Jan
  • Re: TIME variable issueMartijn Tonies29 Jan