List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eudald Lerga Date:January 24 2009 12:26am
Subject:Re: crosstab with percent change between years
View as plain text
Hi Baron,

Thanks for your message.

After endless nights trying I could not get it to work, so I finally
created a temporary table and run a second query to get the percentages.

It works fine for now, but I wonder if it will take too long once
there are thousands of records. Is there an alternative way I should
look into?

Thanks for your help!

Eudald

On Jan 11, 2009, at 7:15 PM, Baron Schwartz wrote:

> eudald@stripped

Thread
crosstab with percent change between yearsEudald Lerga4 Jan
  • Re: crosstab with percent change between yearsBaron Schwartz12 Jan
    • Re: crosstab with percent change between yearsEudald Lerga24 Jan