List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ashley M. Kirchner Date:January 22 2009 4:44am
Subject:Re: [MySQL] Re: REPOST: ON DUPLICATE failure
View as plain text
Michael Dykman wrote:
> It
> worked fine as you wrote it on my v5.0.45, although it reported 2 rows
> affected on each subsequent run of the insert statement.  I thought
> this odd as I only ran the same statement repeatedly  leaving me with
> one row ever, but the value updated just fine.

    I noticed that too.  It reports 2 rows, but there's only 1.  That
was my first indication that something's awry.  But then when I tried it
on 5.1.30, it did the same thing, 2 rows.  But at least it DID update on
5.1.30, but not on 5.0.37.
Thread
REPOST: ON DUPLICATE failureAshley M. Kirchner22 Jan
  • Re: REPOST: ON DUPLICATE failureMichael Dykman22 Jan
    • Re: [MySQL] Re: REPOST: ON DUPLICATE failureAshley M. Kirchner22 Jan
      • Re: [MySQL] Re: REPOST: ON DUPLICATE failureIan Simpson22 Jan