List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:January 14 2009 4:19pm
Subject:RE: Unused and empty tables -> what impact on mysql
View as plain text

[JS] Rename them before deleting them. If that break things, you can recover
very quickly. I was bitten by exactly this issue. I thought the application
was creating the empty tables on the fly, but it turned out that (only) one
of them was required to pre-exist.

Thread
Unused and empty tables -> what impact on mysqlBrent Clark14 Jan
  • Re: Unused and empty tables -> what impact on mysqlClaudio Nanni14 Jan
    • Re: Unused and empty tables -> what impact on mysqlBrent Clark14 Jan
    • RE: Unused and empty tables -> what impact on mysqlJerry Schwartz14 Jan
  • Restarting MySQLD when all transactions are completeJohn Daisley14 Jan
    • Re: Restarting MySQLD when all transactions are completeewen fortune14 Jan
Re: Restarting MySQLD when all transactions are completeceo14 Jan