List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brent Clark Date:January 14 2009 9:41am
Subject:Unused and empty tables -> what impact on mysql
View as plain text
Hiya

I just inherited a project, and before I get started, Id like to do a
little clean up.

There a *****  load  of unused and empty tables in the db. My question
is, does this in any way affect the performance of mysql in anyway and
if so how?

Kind Regards
Brent Clark
Thread
Unused and empty tables -> what impact on mysqlBrent Clark14 Jan
  • Re: Unused and empty tables -> what impact on mysqlClaudio Nanni14 Jan
    • Re: Unused and empty tables -> what impact on mysqlBrent Clark14 Jan
    • RE: Unused and empty tables -> what impact on mysqlJerry Schwartz14 Jan
  • Restarting MySQLD when all transactions are completeJohn Daisley14 Jan
    • Re: Restarting MySQLD when all transactions are completeewen fortune14 Jan
Re: Restarting MySQLD when all transactions are completeceo14 Jan