List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:January 6 2009 3:55pm
Subject:RE: how to design book db
View as plain text

[JS] I'm really glad I was able to eavesdrop on this conversation. I had no
idea the ISBN issue was so murky.

For better or worse, most of "my" publishers don't use ISBNs; many of them
don't even assign product numbers.

I guess the only way around it is to assign your own unique key.

>--
>infoshop.com

Thread
how to design book dbPJ29 Dec
  • Re: how to design book dbmos29 Dec
    • Re: how to design book dbPJ6 Jan
      • RE: how to design book dbbruce6 Jan
        • RE: how to design book dbPaul Wilson6 Jan
          • RE: how to design book dbbruce6 Jan
      • Re: how to design book dbmos6 Jan
RE: how to design book dbceo6 Jan
  • RE: how to design book dbJerry Schwartz6 Jan
    • RE: how to design book dbWm Mussatto6 Jan