List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Bergen Date:January 1 2009 6:20pm
Subject:Re: how to disable InnoDB and MyISAM on ndb cluster
View as plain text
Hi Nipuna,

InnoDB can be disabled with the skip-innodb option. MyISAM can't
really be disabled because it's required to read the grant tables.

-Eric

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 4:21 AM, Nipuna Perera <nipunap@stripped> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm using mysql-cluster-gpl-6.2.15 for create DB cluster in our server
> machines,
> currently I'm using 2 data nodes, 2 management nodes and two mysqld server
> nodes which were combine with same data directory in SAN.
> SAN for the collect binary logs only.
>
> What need to know are,
> 1. Is it possible to disable InnoDB and MyISAM engines while using the ndb
> cluster in mysqld servers, if it is yes, can you tell me the way of doing
> it?
> 2. Is there having any disterbance for ndb cluster by disabling the InnoDB
> and MyISAM?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
>
> --
> Nipuna Perera
> නිපුණ පෙරේ performance mysql consulting.
http://provenscaling.com
Thread
how to disable InnoDB and MyISAM on ndb clusterNipuna Perera27 Dec
  • Re: how to disable InnoDB and MyISAM on ndb clusterEric Bergen1 Jan