List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:December 30 2008 5:33pm
Subject:RE: How to convert Access 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?
View as plain text

Since my previous post, it occurred to me that the cheap and flexible way to
convert your Access database into CVS it to use OpenOffice! You can open the
.accdb file with OpenOffice Base, then drag the tables one by one over to
Calc spreadsheets, and save them as CVS files.

Opening an Access database in Base is a little confusing, you have to
"connect" to it rather than open it directly, but you don't need any ODBC or
JDBC at all.

Regards,
Jerry Schwartz
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032
860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
www.the-infoshop.com
www.giiexpress.com
www.etudes-marche.com

Thread
How to convert Acess 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?mos30 Dec
  • Re: How to convert Acess 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?Dan Nelson30 Dec
    • Re: How to convert Acess 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?Curtis Maurand30 Dec
    • Re: How to convert Acess 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?mos31 Dec
  • RE: How to convert Access 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?Jerry Schwartz30 Dec
  • RE: How to convert Access 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?Jerry Schwartz30 Dec