List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:December 30 2008 2:42pm
Subject:RE: How to convert Access 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?
View as plain text

[JS] Unfortunately, every system I have access to (no pun intended) has
Access installed on it, so I can't test this, but I think MS has an ODBC
driver package that doesn't require Access to be installed.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7554F536-8C28-4598-
9B72-EF94E038C891&displaylang=en#Instructions

If that is true (that it doesn't require Access to be installed), you can
write a simple program to read the .accdb file and write it out as anything
you want.

Regards,
Jerry Schwartz
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032
860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
www.the-infoshop.com
www.giiexpress.com
www.etudes-marche.com

Thread
How to convert Acess 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?mos30 Dec
  • Re: How to convert Acess 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?Dan Nelson30 Dec
    • Re: How to convert Acess 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?Curtis Maurand30 Dec
    • Re: How to convert Acess 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?mos31 Dec
  • RE: How to convert Access 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?Jerry Schwartz30 Dec
  • RE: How to convert Access 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?Jerry Schwartz30 Dec