List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Curtis Maurand Date:December 30 2008 1:42pm
Subject:Re: How to convert Acess 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?
View as plain text
I'm not plugging the product, but I just ran into this:

http://www.dbconvert.com/product.php

It's $79.00.

--Curtis

Dan Nelson wrote:
> In the last episode (Dec 29), mos said:
>
>> Someone has given me an Access 2007 file *.ACCDB and I don't have Access
>> 2007. Is there a (preferably free) way to convert it to CSV or MySQL?
>>

> Try the ODBC driver downloadable at
>
> "2007 Office System Driver: Data Connectivity Components"
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=7554F536-8C28-4598-9B72-EF94E038C891
>
> You should then be able to connect to the database via any ODBC-capable
> client (e.g. OpenOffice Base, or even an older version of Access or
> Excel) and export the tables in whetever format you want.

Thread
How to convert Acess 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?mos30 Dec
  • Re: How to convert Acess 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?Dan Nelson30 Dec
    • Re: How to convert Acess 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?Curtis Maurand30 Dec
    • Re: How to convert Acess 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?mos31 Dec
  • RE: How to convert Access 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?Jerry Schwartz30 Dec
  • RE: How to convert Access 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?Jerry Schwartz30 Dec