List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Nelson Date:December 30 2008 5:12am
Subject:Re: How to convert Acess 2007 ACCDB file to MySQL?
View as plain text
In the last episode (Dec 29), mos said:
> Someone has given me an Access 2007 file *.ACCDB and I don't have Access
> 2007. Is there a (preferably free) way to convert it to CSV or MySQL?

Try the ODBC driver downloadable at

"2007 Office System Driver: Data Connectivity Components"
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=7554F536-8C28-4598-9B72-EF94E038C891

You should then be able to connect to the database via any ODBC-capable
client (e.g. OpenOffice Base, or even an older version of Access or
Excel) and export the tables in whetever format you want.

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@stripped