List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manish Sinha Date:December 29 2008 6:37pm
Subject:Re: What files to install for Windows
View as plain text
Octavian Rasnita wrote:
> Is it legal to build the MySQL installer with a program I make?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Octavian
Legal Issues?
I think in such a case you have provide the source code too as per GPL.
Wait for experts in this field

--
Manish Sinha

Personal Blog: http://www.manishsinha.info
Tech Blog: http://manishtech.wordpress.com
OpenPGP Key: 99E6658F

Thread
What files to install for WindowsMenachem Bazian26 Dec
  • Re: What files to install for WindowsManish Sinha26 Dec
    • Re: What files to install for WindowsMenachem Bazian26 Dec
Re: What files to install for WindowsMenachem Bazian26 Dec
  • RE: What files to install for WindowsJerry Schwartz29 Dec
    • RE: What files to install for WindowsMartin Gainty29 Dec
Re: What files to install for WindowsManish Sinha29 Dec