List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:December 29 2008 3:06pm
Subject:RE: What files to install for Windows
View as plain text
I'm late to the game, but many Windows installers run the actual installer
for required applications. Have your application's installer run the normal
installation package for MySQL.

That's all I can give you, my knowledge of installers is too old to be of
real use.

Regards,
Jerry Schwartz
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032
860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
www.the-infoshop.com
www.giiexpress.com
www.etudes-marche.com

Thread
What files to install for WindowsMenachem Bazian26 Dec
  • Re: What files to install for WindowsManish Sinha26 Dec
    • Re: What files to install for WindowsMenachem Bazian26 Dec
Re: What files to install for WindowsMenachem Bazian26 Dec
  • RE: What files to install for WindowsJerry Schwartz29 Dec
    • RE: What files to install for WindowsMartin Gainty29 Dec
Re: What files to install for WindowsManish Sinha29 Dec