List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Menachem Bazian Date:December 26 2008 7:56pm
Subject:Re: What files to install for Windows
View as plain text
Latest...

Martin Gainty wrote:
> which version mysql?
>
> Martin Gainty

> Disclaimer and confidentiality note
> Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
> business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and
> Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended
> recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained
> within this transmission.
>

> > Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 23:00:59 +0530
> > From: manishsinha.tech@stripped
> > To: mysql@stripped
> > CC: groups@stripped
> > Subject: Re: What files to install for Windows
> >
> > Menachem Bazian wrote:
> > > If I were building an install for MySQL on windows, what files
> would I
> > > have to include in the installer? Is there a list somewhere?
> > >
> > Why would you want to build MySQL for windows. Isn't a binary available
> > for the same?
> >
> > No offense meant, but just inquisitive to know.
> >
> > --
> > Manish Sinha
> >
> > Personal Blog: http://www.manishsinha.info
> > Tech Blog: http://manishtech.wordpress.com
> > OpenPGP Key: 99E6658F
> >

> > --

> Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows
> Vista®. See how <http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032870/direct/01/>

Thread
What files to install for WindowsMenachem Bazian26 Dec
  • Re: What files to install for WindowsManish Sinha26 Dec
    • Re: What files to install for WindowsMenachem Bazian26 Dec
Re: What files to install for WindowsMenachem Bazian26 Dec
  • RE: What files to install for WindowsJerry Schwartz29 Dec
    • RE: What files to install for WindowsMartin Gainty29 Dec
Re: What files to install for WindowsManish Sinha29 Dec