List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Menachem Bazian Date:December 26 2008 7:51pm
Subject:Re: What files to install for Windows
View as plain text
Manish Sinha wrote:
> Menachem Bazian wrote:
>> If I were building an install for MySQL on windows, what files would
>> I have to include in the installer? Is there a list somewhere?
>>
> Why would you want to build MySQL for windows. Isn't a binary
> available for the same?
>
> No offense meant, but just inquisitive to know.

None taken, believe me.

I am not trying to build MySQL. I want to create an install for an
application. I want to include MySQL in it. In order to do that, I need
to know which files I need to add to the application's install script...

Did that make it any clearer?

Thanks

Thread
What files to install for WindowsMenachem Bazian26 Dec
  • Re: What files to install for WindowsManish Sinha26 Dec
    • Re: What files to install for WindowsMenachem Bazian26 Dec
Re: What files to install for WindowsMenachem Bazian26 Dec
  • RE: What files to install for WindowsJerry Schwartz29 Dec
    • RE: What files to install for WindowsMartin Gainty29 Dec
Re: What files to install for WindowsManish Sinha29 Dec