List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manish Sinha Date:December 26 2008 5:30pm
Subject:Re: What files to install for Windows
View as plain text
Menachem Bazian wrote:
> If I were building an install for MySQL on windows, what files would I
> have to include in the installer? Is there a list somewhere?

Why would you want to build MySQL for windows. Isn't a binary available
for the same?

No offense meant, but just inquisitive to know.

--
Manish Sinha

Personal Blog: http://www.manishsinha.info
Tech Blog: http://manishtech.wordpress.com
OpenPGP Key: 99E6658F

Thread
What files to install for WindowsMenachem Bazian26 Dec
  • Re: What files to install for WindowsManish Sinha26 Dec
    • Re: What files to install for WindowsMenachem Bazian26 Dec
Re: What files to install for WindowsMenachem Bazian26 Dec
  • RE: What files to install for WindowsJerry Schwartz29 Dec
    • RE: What files to install for WindowsMartin Gainty29 Dec
Re: What files to install for WindowsManish Sinha29 Dec