List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Menachem Bazian Date:December 26 2008 5:14pm
Subject:What files to install for Windows
View as plain text
If I were building an install for MySQL on windows, what files would I
have to include in the installer? Is there a list somewhere?
Thread
What files to install for WindowsMenachem Bazian26 Dec
  • Re: What files to install for WindowsManish Sinha26 Dec
    • Re: What files to install for WindowsMenachem Bazian26 Dec
Re: What files to install for WindowsMenachem Bazian26 Dec
  • RE: What files to install for WindowsJerry Schwartz29 Dec
    • RE: What files to install for WindowsMartin Gainty29 Dec
Re: What files to install for WindowsManish Sinha29 Dec