List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:December 6 2008 7:54pm
Subject:Re: --safe-updates and DELETEs
View as plain text

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/mysql-command-options.html#option_mysql_safe-updates

> INSERT INTO Test VALUES (1), (2);
> mysql> DELETE FROM Test WHERE TestId = 1;
> ERROR 1175 (HY000): You are using safe update mode and you tried to update
> table without a WHERE that uses a KEY column

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Database questions? Check the forum:
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
--safe-updates and DELETEsWaynn Lue6 Dec
  • Re: --safe-updates and DELETEsMartijn Tonies6 Dec
    • Re: --safe-updates and DELETEsWaynn Lue6 Dec