List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:December 6 2008 7:47pm
Subject:Re: Trying to Create a Trigger
View as plain text
> Going back to the OP's problem - the original issue I believe was he was
> using "old" instead of "OLD" (case-sensitive) - now that's sorted, MySQL
> is complaining about a syntax error toward the end of the function
> declaration.

I'm surprised by the case sensitivity of OLD though, it works fine on my
Windows system. If this is really it... then ugh...

Case sensitivity on object names has to be one of the most retarted things
ever...

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Database questions? Check the forum:
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com
Thread
Trying to Create a TriggerLola J. Lee Beno5 Dec
  • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerDavid Giragosian5 Dec
    • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerLola J. Lee Beno5 Dec
      • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerJim Lyons5 Dec
        • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerLola J. Lee Beno5 Dec
  • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerMartijn Tonies5 Dec
    • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerLola J. Lee Beno5 Dec
  • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerMartijn Tonies5 Dec
    • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerLola J. Lee Beno5 Dec
      • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerAndy Shellam5 Dec
        • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerLola J. Lee Beno5 Dec
          • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerPeter Brawley5 Dec
  • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerMartijn Tonies5 Dec
    • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerWm Mussatto5 Dec
      • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerAndy Shellam6 Dec
  • Re: Trying to Create a TriggerMartijn Tonies6 Dec