List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Florin Andrei Date:December 6 2008 1:26am
Subject:Re: Vexing permissions issue with partitioned CREATE TABLE
View as plain text
Brad Heintz wrote:

> I've googled extensively, searched the list archives, and exhausted every
> other avenue I could think of before posting to the list, but am no closer
> to an answer.  Does anyone have any ideas?   Have I missed something in the
> docs?

SELinux?

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/
Thread
Vexing permissions issue with partitioned CREATE TABLEBrad Heintz5 Dec
  • Re: Vexing permissions issue with partitioned CREATE TABLEFlorin Andrei6 Dec
Re: Vexing permissions issue with partitioned CREATE TABLEceo5 Dec
  • Re: Vexing permissions issue with partitioned CREATE TABLEBrad Heintz5 Dec
  • Re: Vexing permissions issue with partitioned CREATE TABLEPer Jessen6 Dec
    • Re: Vexing permissions issue with partitioned CREATE TABLEBrad Heintz7 Dec
    • Re: Vexing permissions issue with partitioned CREATE TABLEBrad Heintz8 Dec
Re: Vexing permissions issue with partitioned CREATE TABLEBrad Heintz5 Dec
  • Re: Vexing permissions issue with partitioned CREATE TABLEJohn Daisley6 Dec
    • Re: Vexing permissions issue with partitioned CREATE TABLEBrad Heintz6 Dec
      • RE: Vexing permissions issue with partitioned CREATE TABLEMartin Gainty6 Dec